Monday, May 08, 2006

out comes the clown hats theiving "the four required words"

Well the clown hats are out, and they are stealing my content! Gotta love theives, so this clown hat steals my content and creates a blog then links back to his contest page, COOL! I wonder why the current first place competitor in Google would do this? I dont even want to name his url so i wont. 2 can play at this game, but i wont waste my time.

Besides that everything is going great, "the four required words" blog vanished off of MSN, stayed the same in google and dropped to the second page in Yahoo. What a great weekend, LMAO. Anyway "the four required words" contest is ending in a week and ill do another results report in a few soon.

"the four required words" is coming to an end.....that went fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home